Dear Friend, Just imagine yourself with lots of energy, having fun with your family and friends, feeling confident and positive, doing a great job at work and smiling for no apparent reason. You finally have your life back! Or do you??? That may be a distant dream for you right now, but in a few moments I’ll reveal how I turned my life around after I wanted to end it all. You’ll discover how I overcame my depression and developed a new love of life that’s full of purpose, and I’ll show you how you can have that too. First, let’s talk about you. You’re probably like me and have looked up information on the web to find out what’s going on with you. And, of course, you realize that only a doctor can diagnose depression. I’m just sharing with you what I have learned and experienced. Here’s what’s important:
What Kind Of Depression Do You Have?
As you know, there are different grades or levels for nearly everything, and the same is true for depression. Some depressed people simply can’t get out of bed or take a shower. They’re not functional. That’s probably severe or clinical depression or even bipolar depression. It usually has a bio-chemical cause. Unfortunately, in these cases, the only way a person with that kind of severe depression can survive and be functional is with medication and the support of a doctor. If this describes you, then the information below probably can’t help you. On the other hand, the information below may help you if you’re depressed, but not THAT depressed. For example, CAN you
- Get out of bed?
- Take a shower?
- Drive your car?
- Go to your job?
- Get some work done?
Then you’re functional… but still depressed. That’s likely to be mild or moderate depression. It’s usually caused by psychological or circumstantial factors. You’re probably thinking what the heck does that mean? Psychological means you’ve got stuff from your past that you never dealt with, like unresolved emotional issues, unexpressed anger that gets turned in towards yourself, or unexpressed grief or loss. Most people have this because, quite frankly, growing up is tough and traumatic, even if you have a great family. Circumstantial factors are where external circumstances or situations cause you to become depressed. An example of this is when you have a major breakup like a divorce or separation, or a loved one passes away. It could even happen if you lose your house, your job or your health (like if you get diagnosed with a major illness). Many people, including your family and friends, would be surprised if they knew what’s really going on inside you. What negative thoughts, feelings and conversations you have.
Have You Become An Expert At Hiding Your True Feelings?
How Does Depression
Show Up In Your Life?
Now, let me share with you some ways in which the depression showed up in my life. Some days were better than others. Maybe they are for you too? As you continue to read below, you may begin to remember and realize how the depression shows up in your daily life .
DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- You feel this deep emotional pain inside you that you can’t describe?
- You’re confused a lot– you don’t know what to do next?
- You can’t get excited about your spouse or kids anymore?
- You don’t want your friends to see you like this?
- You feel helpless, almost like a child who needs to be told what to do (and you hate feeling like that!)?
- You’re afraid that you might never smile again?
- You don’t get a full night’s sleep, so you feel like crap in the morning?
- You’re confused a lot – at work, you don’t know where to start the report and wonder how you’re ever going to finish it?
- You start to ask yourself: “what’s the use?” ?
- You hide how you really feel inside from your friends? You feel guilty for feeling like this because on the outside things may be pretty good?
- You start to binge on junk food, chocolate, alcohol or drugs to calm down? (Chocolate is my binge food of choice)
- You either can’t control your crying or you’re totally numb and don’t feel a thing?
- You feel humiliated and wonder what people think of you?
- You keep telling yourself what a loser you are (but it just makes it worse) ?
- You feel like you don’t belong anywhere and can’t fit in anymore?
- You stopped thinking about your dreams and making a difference a long time ago?
- You hate how weak and pathetic you feel?
“Don’t Worry, Be Happy!”
UGH! I can’t stand it when people tell me this! Has that happened to you? Has anyone ever told you to
“Just Snap Out Of It”?
That didn’t work for me… I bet that didn’t work for you either, right? You’ve probably noticed that your depression is MORE than just some Foggy Formless Feeling that you can’t explain… It intrudes on your whole life. It destroys your relationships, especially your relationship with yourself. It swindles you out of your ability to be effective, productive and to earn an honest living. And it crushes your emotional, mental AND physical health. Even when you have mild or moderate depression, it feels like it’s sucking your life force out of you.
But somehow you find the strength within you to keep going, like the Eveready bunny…
Until the batteries run out.
How much longer will you wait before your batteries run out and you sink into a deeper and more severe depression?
I know how you feel, because I felt the same way before I escaped from the dark abyss.
Wouldn’t It Be Amazing If You Could Just
Dump The Depression And Get On With Living
And Enjoying Life The Way You Should Be?
Before I tell you how I escaped and how you can too, let me ask you this:
Do you want the GOOD news
or the BAD news?
Let’s start off with the BAD news. Unfortunately, it’s not just bad news… it’s SHOCKING NEWS…
- Irving Kirsch, a scientist at Harvard Medical School and an expert on placebos (for 36+ years), PROVED that antidepressants are “no more effective than placebos at treating mild and moderate depression”? He was interviewed by Leslie Stahl on a controversial episode of “60 Minutes” where he exposed the findings of his research.
- Another study from the UK also had the same conclusions. One of the researchers of the study, Dr. Tim Kendall, said that they
“came to the conclusion that for mild to moderate depression, these [antidepressant] drugs probably weren’t worth having.” And “With the published evidence, it significantly overestimated the effectiveness of these drugs and it underestimated the side effects.”
- In the January 28, 2010 issue of Newsweek Magazine entitled “The Depressing News About Antidepressants” the author Sharon Begley wrote: “Studies suggest that the popular drugs are no more effective than a placebo. In fact, they may be worse.” And…
“People with anything less than very severe depression derive little specific pharmacological benefit from taking medications.”
- A 2007 study published in the Archives of General Psychiatry showed that one in four people who are diagnosed as being depressed are simply reacting normally to stressful events such as divorce or job loss. The researchers found that people who had been through many stressful events frequently had prolonged periods of depression symptoms. According to the researchers:
“Only a small percentage had severe symptoms
worthy of being classified as clinical depression.
That means that many people are being put on
dangerous antidepressants that don’t need to be.”
What happens WHEN you get the severe and downright dangerous side effects?
Do you realize that possibly the worst and MOST DANGEROUS side effect is the withdrawal symptoms if you try to stop using antidepressants?
The drug corporations have dubbed withdrawal symptoms “Discontinuation Syndrome” to manipulate you into believing that the drugs aren’t addictive.
The truth is that they are addictive – extremely addictive.
FACT – big pharma has been breaking the law.
Do you know how much?
MORE THAN $11 Billion worth of fines in the last 4 years for…
- Hiding dangerous side effects
- Misleading the public
- Promoting unauthorized uses for the drugs
- Withholding negative drug trial information
- Paying kickbacks to doctors!
All these are illegal, but that doesn’t stop them! Is that a glaring FAIL or what? Do you think that big pharma puts their massive profits before your wellbeing? Do you feel BETRAYED?
THIS IS IMPORTANT
If You Have Mild Or Moderate Depression,
Think Twice About Starting With Meds.
If you are taking any kind of antidepressant meds, then DO NOT stop taking them.
You MUST talk to your doctor first if you want to stop taking them.
Because they are addictive, you can only stop taking these pills in a very specific way.
Otherwise you will have dangerous and possibly fatal consequences.
Now The GOOD news… There Is Hope!
My name is Omar Faith and I was depressed for much or my life. Different levels of depression at different times of my life. I experienced those feelings of:
- Deep emotional pain,
- Being a loser
- Not being good enough,
- Not being able to sleep,
- Hiding what’s going on inside me,
- Feeling helpless and of numbing myself out
I’ve travelled to over 60 countries around the world… I speak several languages… I earned a great income… In fact, I retired before I was 40! But that did not stop me from suffering with depression. You see, it’s not what you have on the outside… it’s what’s happening on the inside. So I did a lot of therapy… Over 1,008 hours! And I felt better. A Gazillion times better! Then in the stock market crash of 2008, I lost almost everything. 92% of my net worth. It gets worse… I got into a horrendous lawsuit and racked up debt up to $296,000. I was ready to end it all. But I didn’t. WHY? What stopped me? I got perspective.
The Beat Depression Formula
When you understand the true causes of your depression, you can start to deal with it. It starts with DESIRE. You have to really find that emotional energy inside you to feel better more than anything. This is not about will power, although that helps. It’s about finding that deep inner desire. In other words, your desire is stronger than the emotional pain or the FEAR of the emotional pain. For me, I just got totally pissed off.
I Was Sick And Tired Of
I got angry and decided I wasn’t going to take it anymore. This gave me strength. And it will give you strength. So you can start on your adventure to DISCOVER what’s really causing you to feel this way, not just what the symptoms are. You uncover the reasons, the patterns and the causes of WHY you react the way you do. That’s how you get answers, right? By asking questions. That’s what discovering is about. With that discovery and understanding, you can then DO something different. And that’s the formula for transformation that I discovered from all the inner work I had done:
Desire. Discover. Do™
Desire + Discover + Do = Transformation Think about that for a second.
Let it sink in.
Because it’s damn important.
In fact, you already know how to do this.
Have you ever gone on vacation? Probably, right?
Maybe to Vegas or Thailand?
That vacation started with desire – you wanted to go! Maybe you thought about it day and night. You got excited! Then you discovered… you discovered what information you needed. You searched for hotels, you searched for places to go – museums, restaurants, landmarks.
Maybe you picked up a guidebook or language book. you wanted to be prepared.
Then when you were ready, you did something.
You took action.
You bought the tickets.
Reserved the hotels.
Made a list of what you wanted to see. And the final action… you left your comfortable familiar surrounding, got on the plane and started your journey. Now, you know that other countries are dangerous – people get scammed on vacation. The food may not be clean or too spicy. You know that if you get sick, you may not be able to speak the language to get to a hospital or…
There are risks, dangers, fears… but you take action anyway. WHY? Because your DESIRE to go there and have that experience is greater than your fear of the unknown, of being scammed or eating bad food. And you go on your journey. Imagine now that you are starting a journey out of depression…. because it is a journey.
Here’s The KEY
If you don’t go about discovering what the issues are ahead of time, what to watch out for, what some typical scams are, what the real prices are, what areas to avoid, your vacation experience will not be a good one. It’s the same with your journey out of depression. Until and unless you know what you’re doing wrong, what mistakes you’re making, you’ll be floundering and frustrated. Powerless. Paralyzed by your past patterns. That’s the most disheartening thing about being depressed like this – you don’t know what to do. No one ever taught you or showed you what to do. And the drugs don’t work. Maybe because they don’t deal with the root cause. You feel helpless. And because you don’t and can’t see a way out, you feel hopeless.
So what CAN you do?
Don’t you think it’s important, no … it’s VITAL that you discover what things you are doing that make you depressed and also keep you depressed? How else can you start your journey of recovery out of depression? How Else Can You Start To Feel Normal Again?
By Seeing and Eliminating The
Mistakes That Are
Making And Keeping
It makes sense, doesn’t it?
If you stop doing the wrong things, then you’re half way there. When I realized this, I just felt a massive sense of relief. Once I was able to give a name to what I was doing wrong, the depression was no longer this dark crushing cloud with no form… It suddenly became something I could put my finger on. It now had a form. A name. And I could take action. I saw a way out. There was hope. Once I recognized and stopped making these mistakes, everything changed for me. More importantly, I began to notice WHEN I was starting down that “mistake road” again. The faster I was able to notice, the faster I could stop myself from spiraling down into the black hole. Yeah, you know the one. The one where you ask yourself: “Why do I always keep doing THAT?!”
It Starts With Awareness.
If you are not aware that you’re on the wrong road, you’ll keep going down that path. And that path has led you where you are today. When you become aware that you’re on that “mistake road”, you can get off it. When you can do that, you feel empowered. That’s what happened to me and what can happen to you. See, you’re NOT LAZY! You just don’t know what to do. No one ever taught you or showed you the way! Now imagine if you had a trusted friend and advisor who has been where you are. Someone who shows you what mistakes and pitfalls to avoid that helped him to beat depression and become his normal self again. Imagine what you could gain from a guide like that. Picture yourself as you:
- Feel an inner peace
- Gain clarity and become more creative to solve problems at work
- Get excited about family, friends and activities
- Allow yourself to share your vulnerability and be ok with it
- Share what you have learned and empower others
- Sleep better and wake up rested
- Become more productive and start to feel great as you finish projects you couldn’t before
- Stop feeling guilty and take responsibility for your life
- Become aware of your emotional eating patterns and habits
- Feel your emotions authentically instead of hiding or numbing them
- Develop an inner confidence where you feel you can tackle most problems, and you’re not afraid to ask for help if you need it
- Enjoy being with people again, without fear of being judged
- Start to think about your dreams again and how you can make a difference
How do you know what mistakes you are making that may be causing the depression? Do you think it might be easier when you know what mistakes to look for? Right. Then, once you know what the mistakes are, do you think it’s easier to LOOK OUT for them? Right again. Finally, once you know what to look out for, do you think it’s easier to avoid them? Absolutely! So that’s what I did… I made a list of those mistakes to remind ME what to look for AND look out for so that I could recognize and avoid them, and not fall back into these old familiar traps. But I made more than a list, I made a video for each mistake including some exercises to become more aware of the mistake. And these videos grew into a full self-help online video training program. And that’s what I want to share with you…
INTRODUCING “My Top 10
I Beat Depression”
home study course.
When you order this online course, you’ll feel safe and relaxed as you watch the professionally edited videos in the private membership area. In fact, you may be shocked at the BRUTAL HONESTY with which I share my story. Imagine how magnificent you’ll feel as I lead you by example to inspire and energize you to take action. Frustration turns into delight as I guide you through simple yet effective actionable tools, called HeroHinge™ Tasks. These help you get to the root cause of the issues so that you can release them and start to move out of the negative spiral. You spend your time more effectively because the videos are short and to the point.
And I won’t even ask you “how does that make you feel?”!
Once you apply the video training, you also get other benefits:
- You Feel Empowered – when you do the HeroHinge™ tasks, you feel a sense of accomplishment because you’re not dependent on an authority figure or doctor (who may be getting a pharma kickback) telling you what to do.
- You Feel Excited – because you’re like an adventurer or discoverer looking for treasure… the treasure of your life!
- You Save Time – you don’t have to call, make an appointment, travel anywhere or wait around for your turn. The videos are short and crisp so you can spend your time getting results
- You Gain Peace Of Mind – You keep your privacy because you don’t have to share you innermost secret thoughts with someone you can’t relate to or don’t trust
- It’s Convenient – It’s something that you can do in private anytime, anyplace 24/7 – all you need is an internet connection
- You Save Money – you can watch the videos as many times as you want, and you often hear a new detail when you watch them a second or third time. On the other hand, you pay a shrink or doctor every time, even if you talk about the same stuff again.
- You Get Results – with understanding, you can make changes. How do you know what actions to take otherwise?
- It’s Safer – no nasty or dangerous drug side effects.You also won’t have to get even more drugs to cover up the new symptoms of the side effects.
Of course, make sure you talk to your doctor or healthcare provider before starting any exercise or self help program to ensure that the program doesn’t interfere with any treatment you are already receiving. Just imagine, if you cannot recognize and anticipate the mistakes you are currently making, then you will be dragged right back into your depression. No matter how strong your will power is. After you sign up, you’ll be able to watch these videos in the membership area whenever you want:
- Introduction – 5:11 minutes. Here, you get set up for success in the training.
- Getting The Results You Want – 12:21 minutes. In this video, you will learn what you need to do in order to succeed in this course, including what a HeroHinge™ is and how it helps you uncover patterns.
- Mistake #1 –18:37 minutes. This mistake is one of the core issues for depression and it’s a biggy! One of the keys to starting to resolve this is to acknowledge it exists. Then recognize it for what it is. If you’re like me, you may not even be aware you have this, but once you do become aware, it makes everything a lot clearer and you will suddenly realize what you are dealing with!
- Mistake #2 – 13:04 minutes. In this video, you will learn how to deal with your fears and apply a technique that I use to this day. By understanding your issues, you will discover how to overcome the fears that hold you back and prevent you from taking that step into the unknown. Once you understand, it’s easier to take action.
- Mistake #3 – 11:23 minutes. This issue is huge for most people, and prevents you from starting on your adventure out of depression. You’ll learn how it frustrates your efforts despite your desire. It’s something that I wrestle with almost every day. And it’s probably holding you back right now as well. What’s even more important is that you probably are not even aware of it. Watch your productivity soar when you learn the specific technique to deal with it!
- Mistake #4 – 12:08 minutes. In this video you will learn to recognize certain patterns that prevented me from seeking help, and doing the work necessary. You will realize that things will NOT get better on their own. You will grasp how to avoid this mistake and put your life first.
- Mistake #5 – 7:39 minutes. This is another mistake that you probably wrestle with almost daily, as I do. Once you discover what you’re up against, you can protect yourself and forge ahead!
- Mistake #6 – 16:30 minutes. This mistake is MASSIVE! It is absolutely insidious. You will learn to UNCOVER AND NOTICE when it sneaks into your conversation, your behaviors, your beliefs and your body language. Until and unless you learn to become aware of it, you will find it difficult to escape from depression. You will learn how to recognize it when it shows up in your daily life.
- Mistake #7 – 15:22 minutes. This mistake will keep you depressed unless you recognize it and see it for what it is. It will literally keep you in your depressed state. I will show you how to get out of your comfort zone, because that’s where you find the true treasure.
- Mistake #8 – 15:13 minutes. You think that money will make you happy? Think again! This mistake is why millionaires and the rich & famous commit suicide, even though they have the external stuff that you may think will solve all your problems – money, fame or beauty. You will learn how to avoid this mistake, and turn your life around, literally, once you understood how this mistake controls your life.
- Mistake #9 – 12:18 minutes. In this video you will understand power and how you may be giving yours away by giving up personal responsibility and outsourcing your health. You will learn to stand up for yourself. Watch your self esteem soar.
- Mistake # 10 – 19:09 minutes. This is perhaps the biggest and hardest mistake to avoid, especially if you feel your life is at its darkest hour. You WILL get angry at me, and this anger will propel you to new heights as I show you how to boost your desire. You will learn how to seize the opportunity. It will bring you back from the edge, just like it did for me. Remember, when you seek, you shall find.
- Mistake # 11 – 12:05 minutes. This is actually a BONUS video that I added afterwards. It’s not even a mistake but more of a bonus lesson that will help you through dark periods. I reveal how you can gain a different perspective, a bigger picture and how it can transform your life. This was a gigantic paradigm shift for me and I expect it will have the same incredibly positive effect on you.
- Conclusion – 6:02 minutes. In the concluding remarks, you will realize how ordinary people like you and me can do extraordinary things.
Order right now and you’ll also get these four FREE gifts!!
To complement the Top Ten Mistakes videos, I want to offer you some additional bonus videos that will TURBO-CHARGE you out of depression even faster and make this video program even more effective.
BONUS #1 – 17:03 minutes. In this and the following two videos, I interview a guest naturopath, who is a natural health practitioner. She uses natural foods and supplements to help you bring balance to your body. In video 1, you will learn specific and actionable strategies to help you increase your energy. This interview is packed with easy and attainable tips to make it through the day WITH ENERGY TO SPARE, and without any dangerous OTC, prescription or illicit drugs.
BONUS #2 – 24:51 minutes. In this video, the guest naturopath reveals specific ways to improve your concentration so that you can be more effective at work. You’ll be able work on and finish that report that’s been hanging over your head for weeks. The strategies you learn in this video may just help you keep your job (although you still have to show up and do the work).
BONUS #3 – 25:01 minutes. How to reduce stress. Here, the guest naturopath exposes some specific steps you can take to help you feel calmer and more relaxed, possibly within a few days. When you reduce your stress, it takes the edge off, and you can be more productive.
BONUS #4 – 20:07 minutes. This video is an overview of an aspect of depression that is often completely ignored in talk therapy! That aspect is depression and the body. You will learn why it’s important and what you can do about it. You will also discover a specific technique to improve your breathing so you can increase the amount of oxygen to your brain which will help you think more clearly.
Cool! All in all, you get almost 4 and a half hours of videos that are packed with techniques and strategies that worked for me with mild or moderate depression.
Remember: When you watch the videos, you can transform your life only if you take action and do the homework. You will see when you watch the videos that I’ve done my best to make it as easy as possible for you to take action. If you just watch the videos and take no action, nothing will change in your life and you will continue to feel awful. The greatest advantage is that the videos are available 24/7 when you can’t get support from anyone else. Now, don’t get me wrong… I’m not saying I can replace the support of a shrink. Not at all! In fact, I highly recommend working with an A+ shrink (because that’s what helped me). What I AM saying is that I’ve learned from A+ shrinks, and I want to empower you with what I’ve learned.
Now, if you were to see an A+ Shrink for 4 and a half hours, at $200 per hour (and it’s not even a full hour, it’s 50 minutes, but let’s say it’s an hour), you’d be looking at a minimum of $900, and that doesn’t include parking or a coffee and donut to keep you awake.
It also doesn’t even cover the cost of YOUR TIME to get there and to get to your next destination, or the time when you’re waiting. How much are you worth per hour?
And if you’re still thinking of taking drugs in spite of everything you have learned above, you’d probably have to take them for about 2 months before you saw some results, if any. According to foxbusiness.com, a month’s supply of a popular antidepressant costs $136.52. The generic version is much cheaper, but it’s even less effective, apparently. So for a regular 3 month regimen, the cost is $409.56 (PLUS the cost of the doctor’s consultation to give you a prescription) and they usually recommend a 9 month period which will cost you $1,228.68 (and that doesn’t include the cost of any side effects or dosage increases or future doctor consultations). YIKES! I have good news for you. “My Top 10 Mistakes Before I Beat Depression” online home study course is not going to cost you
$1,200. It’s not even going to cost you $900. It’s not even going to cost you $500. Today, your price is only one payment of $197. Start your journey of recovery out of depression today.
Oh, and there’s one last thing that’s important for you to know.
My No-Risk 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Legally (ethically and morally), I cannot promise you any results.
But I stand behind these techniques. They worked for me.
I’m sure you know that neither a shrink nor any one of the
greedy billionaire pharma corporations would ever consider offering you a guarantee.
However, I want to help you make a decision today that can transform your life.
That’s why I’m offering you this completely No-Risk 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee:
I don’t know you or your situation.
I also don’t know what you’ve tried in the past or how much desire you have or even how coachable you are.
But I do know that about 91% of buyers of self help programs never
get past the first chapter (although I have a feeling that you will).
I stand behind my training to help you feel better and take the risk completely on me.
If you watch and implement the information, techniques and exercises
and you don’t see or feel an improvement in your mood
or you have not developed any new coping skills to
help you out of a difficult moment within a full 90 days of
buying the program (because you may want to
watch the videos a few times to get the full benefit, and
there’s no charge for watching the videos again), I will give you a
complete 100% Refund.
Just send me a message via my support desk in the membership site
describing how you followed the instructions and what results you obtained.
And I will give you a prompt and courteous refund. Deal?
Bottom-line: You risk nothing. All the risk is on me.
Actually, that’s not entirely true.
If you don’t even try out my video program and learn how to identify and avoid the mistakes that are making and keeping you depressed, you’re risking everything. You’re risking your
- Ability to make money
- Emotional, mental and physical health
- Hopes, dreams and aspirations…
- Lost Time That You Can Never Recover!
What are those worth to you? The good news is that I’ve done all the hard work for you. All you have to do is show up! Get instant access to these life changing videos.
Thanks for reading. I really hope you use the video training to develop the skills to avoid sinking back into depression. Make sure you email me your results (I want your testimonial)!!! I’ll see you on the inside! Your friend and guide, Omar Faith
P.S. I just want to remind you that getting this now is better than waiting. Why? Well, just think what will happen if you don’t order right now… If you continue doing what you were doing yesterday, last week, last month or last year… What would happen? Will you still:
- Tell yourself what a loser you are?
- Worry and feel anxious about losing your job?
- Feel like an outsider?
- Feel like a burden to your family?
- Not know what to do or how to feel better?
- Have more unexplained aches and pains?
if you do nothing, imagine how you’ll feel 6 weeks from now, 5 months from now or even on one year from now… I don’t want this to happen to you. FACT – According to a 2010 study, depressed people will experience a 35% decrease in lifetime income. They will also have an 11% decrease in the probability of getting married. What’s your depression costing you? In terms of money, grief, frustration and most of all, lost time and opportunity (which you can NEVER get back)? Remember, if you don’t do anything, your depression will probably get worse (and more expensive in every way). Click on the order button now.
P.P.S. I don’t know if you will buy today but I just want to give you a fair warning. I don’t want you to feel any pressure to buy now. If you’re down to your last few dollars, then I’ll be the first to tell you to use them for something other than to buy this video self-help program. You have to follow your gut and what you feel is best is for you. All I can tell you is that understanding these mistakes helped me immensely and I still use this information almost every day. In fact, maybe your mind is like mine and plays these tricks on you to pull you back into old negative habits. Like some powerful invisible gravitational force that keeps you ensnared in your past patterns. I have to constantly remind myself about how to avoid these mistakes to help me prevent the ABSOLUTE LAST THING that I want – which is to have a relapse into depression. You know by now that the depression will not get better on its own. Isn’t it time to take responsibility for your self and your health? Remember. You have absolutely nothing to lose. And everything to gain. You risk nothing. Except possibly the rest of your life. So get started now.